Adrian Konarski is a young Polish film and theater music composer, graduate of the Composition, Conducting and Music Theory faculty at Krakow Music Academy (2000). His music has a recognizable melodic style and interesting harmony, associated with the change of light and time. He composes both for film and theater.
– 2014 Citizen (Obywatel), dir. Jerzy Stuhr
– 2014 Close Ups (Zbliżenia), dir. Magdalena Piekorz
– 2012 Continuity, dir. Philippe More
– 2008 Drowsiness (Senność), dir. Magdalena Piekorz
– 2004 Karzimierz is Closed, dir. Borys Lankosz
– 2004 The Welts (Pręgi), dir. Magdalena Piekorz
– 2015 Raj na ziemi, dir.Cecylia Malik
– 2013 Absolutely Modern, dir. Philippe Mora
– 2008 Edelman Commander, dir. Artur Więcek
– 2007 Grandfather (Dziadek), dir. Bruno Szczapinski
– 2007 An Interrupted Flight, dir. Magdalena Piekorz
Place name: Kraków.